Sunday, February 7, 2010

Miss Savannah



I realized I haven't done one post dedicated to my beautiful, happy, squealing daughter! And I figured with how much I talk about Jack I better give some information out about miss savvy pants! She is now five months old and she is so much fun and learning to do many new things. She sat up tonight, unsupported for about 45 seconds before she fell over into Daddy's waiting hands. She is doing everything faster than Jack did, he didn't sit up unsupported until he was at least six and a half months. I think it is because she is bigger than he was and since she is the second child. She watches him like a hawk, and is very interested in what he is doing. Savannah loves to squeal and babble, just to remind us that she is still here, in case we forget to pay her attention for a minute or two. She has been such a good baby, however the last three weeks have been quite a challenge. Let's just say that she has been keeping everyone awake. She started waking up about every hour and a half a few weeks ago and Chris and I are just now getting things under control. Thank goodness, because I am sick of telling everyone who asks that I am not ill, just dead tired. I think my coworkers are starting to tell how sleep deprived I am! Here a cute video of our little girl, being entertained by Daddy in the bathtub!



Savannah rolls both ways, from back to tummy and tummy to back. Jack thinks it is funny to roll her across the carpet and sometimes Savannah thinks it is fun, sometimes not. She is a good sport most of the time. I can't believe how fast the time flies, and how big my baby girl is already. She and I enjoy our special time for my lunch hour everyday. I am very thankful I get to come home to nurse her and change her and play for a while in the middle of my day. See her smiles and hearing her giggles are the best part of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment