Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A time to....

I am at the office right now. I haven't blogged in what feels like forever even though I did publish two updates from September this past weekend. I have work I should be doing but I was just dying to catch up on the few blogs I follow. So of course I wasted about an hour doing that when I should have been getting work done so I can go home and get some SLEEP! It is so wonderful to finally get to read all these cheerful blogs, yet at the same time it makes me so sad because I have so many blogs to do. I sometimes just feel like giving it up, because I never manage to get to it since we moved to Sioux City. Life is just so darn busy. Working waaaaaayyyy more than full time, nursing Landon, taking the best care I can of Jack and Savannah, trying to be a good wife, keep up with laundry and cleaning, and I have all but given up on exercise. I was so good over maternity leave but the last few weeks have just kicked my rear. I just continue to add to my blogging list, I continue to take pictures, and I pray for the patience to realize that this is my time to invest in my practice and to enjoy every moment with my children, and that my time to blog will be in the near future!! So for all you out there who check on our blog, someday it will be updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment