Sunday, December 23, 2012

Country Apple Orchard

054

We went to the Apple Orchard south of Sioux Falls, SD in October….can’t really remember the date…..jeez I need to keep up with my blogging. Anyway…what I do remember is how excited the kids were to go… and what a beautiful day it was.  

035edit

037

036edit

030edit

The kids take advantage of any opportunity to get extra sugar!!

001

Landon slept pretty much the whole time….the baby bjorn is awesome for the little babes!

002

003

The kids love the bounce houses, so we started there.  Jack had a hard time with a couple of them.  I ended up taking off my shoes and climbing in there with him. 

005

Before long, these little train rides will not be exciting to them.  For now, they love them!

008

009

011

Jack grinned the whole time

013

These little donkeys are my favorite.  They are just so cute but I do feel sorry for them.

015

021

Chris’ Grandpa is named Lloyd, so I had to get a picture of the sign.  Sad story about one of these ponies.  I put Savannah on her pony and Jack stood next to me as I got her situated.  The pony in front of Savvy’s decided to kick Jack right in the leg.  Hard.  Poor little guy cried and cried, asking, “Mommy, why would the pony want to kick me?  I didn’t do anything to him!” The man running the pony rides saw it happen and led the pony away for a break.  I consoled Jack and he still wanted to ride.  He was satisfied that the pony got a time out. Smile

024

026

027

029

038edit

040

041

042edit

045

Caramel apples!  What I was looking forward to that day.

046

047

049edit

After a few hours of playing, picking out apples and pumpkins, and having a treat it was time to go home. I had to snap a pic of our baby…Daddy and I tend to divide and conquer.  Today was Dad’s day with Landon, my day with Jack and Savvy. 

050

Next year this little guy will be able to jump on the inflatables too!

051edit

Jack took charge of wheeling our stuff out to the car.

053

He even helped his sister have a turn with the wagon.

Until next year….we loved our fall day at the Country Apple Orchard!

No comments:

Post a Comment