Monday, June 14, 2010

Anne and Patrick's Wedding

Mom getting Jack ready for his ringbearer role.

Let's get the party started!

Savannah was sleeping peacefully, allowing the rest of the family concentrate on their wedding duties!

Our beautiful baby girl in her fancy dress, enjoying the middle of the dance floor.

Jack with his Pop and Uncle Nick and Uncle Joe

The gorgeous bride and her groom

The day was just beginning and we already look bushed!

Jack and his Lolli

I was so proud of Jack, he made it all the way down the aisle with his pillow intact!

Me and Rena, enjoying the limo ride.

Jack about to make his exit for the evening, tuckered out from dancing!

We had a wonderful time last weekend at Anne and Patrick's wedding in Omaha.  It was a beautiful day, start to finish.  We felt honored to be able to be a part of it.  I wish I would have gotten more photos but it was so busy and I kept losing track of my camera.  Hopefully the photographer got a couple of good family shots of everyone that I can upload in the future. 

Congratulations again Anne and Patrick!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pics! Jack looks adorable in his tux. Looks like you and your hubby got some good pics, too. :)

    ReplyDelete