The birthday girl enjoying her cake
Savannah and her Grandma
Mom and Lyle
Kathryn, Mike, and Kathy
John and Ruth
Luke, Jarrod, and Courtney
Lyle's family
Joseph, John Paul and Asia
Jim, Mary, and Jane
Bob and Linn
Luke and Brad
We can never get Jack to give us a normal smile!
Lolli and Pop with Jack and Savannah
The Kallin crew with new baby Hayley
Kevin and John Paul
Christina and Jeremy
Grandma and Grandpa Keane
It was Christina's idea months ago to throw our mom a surprise birthday party. We worked together to get it organized, though she did most of the work. She did a great job! Mom was totally surprised and didn't suspect a thing. I wish I would have gotten a shot of her face as she walked in, but I was walking in with her so I couldn't. We had a wonderful time at Famous Dave's, and it was fun to see our extended families.
Thank you to everyone who came to the party! Happy Birthday Mom! I love you so much, and your friendship means the world to me. I am so glad you are my mom. XOXOXOX

















No comments:
Post a Comment