Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Poor Daddy!

 Daddy's black eye!

Chris started a few new extracurricular activities.  Golf league on Monday nights with a partner, Jim Demmel, our neighbor across the street.  He also started playing softball with a local team.  His first game was last night, a double header.  Me and the kids got to the game about fifteen minutes into the game and I was chatting up the other wives when one of them finally said, "so have you seen your husband yet?"  And I asked why.  The woman told me Chris took a ball to the face in first minute of the game.  I was so worried about him!!  I jogged over to the dugout and there he was sitting there with an ice pack.  It was kinda funny once I found out he was okay. 

 Maybe he should stick to golf!

Day two....he looks like a bouncer or something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment