Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New blogging

I have not blogged in a long time. It is not because I have not wanted to but I am learning a much cooler, faster way to blog, and if you know me well, I am NOT a fast learner. I get so frustrated with the computer and all the applications that are out there. I have so many great photos from the kids' birthday party that I wanted to do something really special with them for a more unique blog. My good friend, Jamie, has an awesome family blog and she was helping me learn how to use some other applications to do new fun things with Blogger, the site I use. So of course, I make things as difficult as possible, and completely mess it up to the point that I can't even publish a blog. So, I think I am slowly but surely figuring things out with her help. So please know that I have not forgotten about my sweet Jack-Jack, who is now my big FOUR year old boy. His slide show and pictures are coming!! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment