Christmas Eve Children’s Mass
We had fun getting cookies and carrots ready for Santa.
These were the actual words chosen by the kids to write to Santa!
Our five stockings make me so happy!
I LOVE playing Santa and hiding presents and stocking stuffers until Christmas Eve. When the kiddos are finally asleep I become a touch hyper with excitement to get out their presents and arrange them into neat piles. I know the meaning of Christmas has nothing to do with presents…and that is something Chris are teaching our children…but I sure do enjoy spoiling them a little at Christmas.
Presents from Santa to Landon
Savannah’s pile
Jack’s goodies
I’m a lucky girl!
Dad’s pile looks small but two of his presents didn’t make the pile, he had already worn them!
Christmas Morning
The smiles, the excitement…..
Jack was pretty pumped about his presents
Savvy couldn’t even stand to wait a minute for Daddy to put together her Dora dollhouse. Ever wonder where Jack got his cheesy smile from?
Christmas Eve Day at Mom and Lyle’s
Loving the
Bob Thompson dressed up as Santa for the second time, last time was Christmas 2010. This time Santa brought presents for everyone and a big present for Pop. A surprise to Pop, a new lawn mower from his children. Jack was more excited by the new mower than any present for him. Bob and Patty Thompson have been friends of Greg and Roxanne for years, and they cohosted a couples shower for me and Chris before our wedding. This year was bittersweet because Patty had been very sick, battling cancer for the second time. The amazing thing about Patty is that she was still beautiful, still smiling, and never one to complain or even act like anything was wrong. She was a strong and beautiful person, inside and out. She has since passed away and I will always remember her smiles as Bob made the kids laugh dressed up as Santa.
Jack’s facial expression when Santa pushed in the mower. Then he screamed with happiness. He followed his screams with a calm questions, “Santa, does Pop get to keep it?”
Rena and sweet baby Frederick
Fred and Landon, just chillin on their blankies
Merry Christmas from the babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment