Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Trip to the DDS, aka Mommy

012

Jack and Savannah came to visit me as patients at my office!  Janice cleaned their teeth and I did their exams afterwards.  They were great listeners and only said a few weird things to embarrass me.  Best news: NO CAVITIES!  Honestly, I think I would cry if I found a cavity in their tooth.  So I did have a minute of nervousness since it had been a year since I looked carefully with illumination and magnification.  But, no worries, their teeth looked great!

013

014

015

Savvy made friends with MoJo the monkey.  She brushed his teeth very well. 

I am slowly transitioning the practice into a more kid friendly office. A  large waiting room play cube has been quite popular, some new animal friends to brush their teeth, and more books geared toward children’s oral health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment