For anyone who follows our blog you must have come to the conclusion that I took a blogging vacation. Haha. Ever since we moved into our new house in early May I have been all about enjoying every minute of life…. and not spending time documenting it. Now that we are getting back into the swing of a school routine for Jack, and Phase 1 of the house renovation is done, I am going to catch up on all of our fun family stuff that I want to be able to look back on and enjoy the memories!!
We have had the best summer EVER!! I am in love with our house. I am in love with my family (as always). And slowly…I have fallen in love with my practice. Life is good.
What is new:
1. Jack started Kindergarten! Hooray!
2. Every child in this house celebrated a birthday in August. SIX< FOUR< ONE
3. We purchased our second GMC Yukon, this one an XL. I am going to drive the white one we bought in 2012, Chris’ is black. Courtney said we are like Oreos. Haha. I like it.
4. I found a college student who is going to earn college credit by creating custom blog books dating back to 2009! Yessssssss!!! This is wonderful for several reasons: a. I like to sleep at least six hours a night and making blog books takes way too much time. b. It won’t cost me much at all. c. The books will turn out much better than if I did them myself.
5. Everyone is pregnant but me. Hip HIP HOORAY!! Anne is due in about three weeks, and Rena and Amy are both expecting!!! I love it. Can’t wait to meet these sweet babes.
So I better get started on these updates. Going way back…starting with our fun trip to the Circus in March.
No comments:
Post a Comment