Sunday, May 25, 2014

My Three Cuties (and soon to be four!!)

10151996_10202058105917306_4269256388984836143_n We usually don’t bathe them together anymore.  This must have been a night with very little time.  But I love this picture.  It shows the sharp contrast between Savvy and Jack’s big brown eyes and Landon’s blue ones.  They are all so beautiful. 

 1970697_10201930882296795_482082851_nTrip to the Sioux City Museum.  Hard to imagine there will be a fourth car seat soon!

1606918_10201508016605417_1302645489_n Morning snuggles in Mom and Dad’s bed

10155057_10202058108717376_2765054596124498368_n Our sweet little fourth child!  We are getting so excited to meet him or her!!

Whenever Chris and I welcome another child we always wonder how our family dynamic will change.  We find out the gender of our fourth child in two weeks (I will be 26.5 weeks) and we think that the gender will definitely play a big part in way our family will grow.  We will be thrilled either way.  I would love another son.  I love my boys and would welcome another.  Savannah and I adore our “girl time” and we would continue our rituals and traditions if another boy joined our family.  We both though are excited at the thought of another little girl in our family though.  Savannah would love a sister and I would love for her to have a sister.  Time will tell and either way Chris and I will be grateful for another healthy child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment