We decided we would take the kids to the Baltimore Children's Museum on Saturday morning. As nice as the Ronald McDonald House is, we just have to get out of there sometimes to give the kids some space to play. We were excited no one else took the passes for the morning, as the passes are free, but are given on a first come first serve basis.
Jack loved the HUGE soccer ball field. He gave the ball a few good kicks.
Savannah is too little to push a cart of course, but she was very content to play in the grocery area with all the germy play food. I figured the kids could get good and dirty and baths later that evening. My goal was to keep things out of her mouth.
Whoops! Mom was too slow.
They had this enormous play area for kids of all ages, and big enough for Chris to climb through as well. Jack went down an enclosed slide all by himself from the second floor. He loved it!
They had this play car that you could fill up with gas and fill up the tires with air. How cool. After touring this museum I confirm the fact that I was a deprived child. Haha.
This picture is funny because Savannah actually looks bigger than Jack.
My favorite room was the kids' karyoke room with bright lights, a disco ball, and cool sound effects. I got Jack to sing one little song but then he wanted to leave. I was tempted to ask what songs they had so I could sing in the spot light but Chris and Jack were already out the door.
Believe it or not this cow had pretend milking udders that milk dripped out of into a bucket. Interesting, considering my earlier post.
Inside the caboose of the Thomas the Train exhibit.
Jack said he wanted to go "nite nite with the puppies." This was in the reading/children's library section.
My queen Savannah and Jack the Joker! Or is it Jester?
Jack was excited to see Curious George from his books.
There was this cool water room with a little lazy river for toy ducks, fountains, and water guns, and all sorts of fun things and ways to explore water. I saw the rain coats for the kids but I didn't see the crocs until it was too late and Jack was already soaked!
We went out for lunch afterwards and I realized that I completely forgot food for Savannah. We ordered her clam chowder and she loved it. As she slurped up her soup, something (we still aren't sure what) was making Jack laugh so hard at her. He was red faced, choking on his cheeseburger laughing at her. It was so funny because her head barely came above the table in her high chair and she was laughing too. Eventually I had to tell him to settle down or he seriously was going to choke.
We ended the day looking for new shoes for Jack which is always a challenge since we have to buy two different sizes since his right foot AFO requires a half size to a size bigger. We found a cute pair and considered the day a success!


















Happy Mother's Day. Looks like you had a great day!! Wouldn't have minded trying that slide myself!!
ReplyDelete