Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Pictures and Jack's Preschool Christmas Program


Can't you just see the personality bustin out of this girl?!!

Jack's wonderful puppy, Flip, a gift from Anne and Patrick



Today Jack had his first Christmas program at preschool.  He was all smiles of course with his bell necklace around his neck.  He marched right into the gym with the rest of the children, Chris and I standing there with the video recorder and camera.  As soon as he saw us his eyes opened wide, his mouth opened wide and he looked like he couldn't believe that his whole family was at his school.  During the program he sang parts of the songs, did a few actions, but mostly just stood and smiled and played with his bell necklace.  At least he wasn't the boy with his hands down his pants the ENTIRE program, or the girl who stood facing the wall because she was so painfully shy.  I was very proud of him!!! 

Chris took this picture while I chased Savannah around the gym.  A button must have been pushed that wasn't supposed to be pushed because the color looks weird, and his poor head and feet are cut off.  When I nicely criticized Chris' photo taking abilities he said, "jeez, I am starting to feel like my Dad!"  I laughed, but I don't recall Rox being hard on Greg about photos. 

Here is our countdown to Christmas calendar.  Jack enjoys moving the candy cane from each labeled spot one day closer to Christmas!

Our attempts for a Christmas card photo. 

The kids just weren't in synch for these two, however I did capture one wonderful photo with both of them grinning ear to ear..... and you will have to wait for that one to arrive in your mailbox!!

No comments:

Post a Comment