Saturday, June 15, 2013

Amy and Jacob’s Wedding Day!!

1229830_298251740317970_1953690850_n

Amy and Jacob were married on June 15th, 2013 in West Des Moines.  It was a gorgeous day full of love and laughter and one of the most  beautiful weddings I have ever been a participant.  The ceremony was at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church and the reception was at the Des Moines Golf and Country Club.

1175541_298708426938968_1580654080_n

1375122_309327579210386_2080669432_n

998468_298244826985328_1946196071_n

Amy looked amazing.  I have never seen her look as beautiful as she did on her wedding day!

1185700_298246710318473_1312705135_n

I was Amy's maid of honor and it was wonderful to be there for her during the whole process.  Trying on bridesmaid dresses, watching her try on wedding dresses, to her bridal showers to the rehearsal dinner, and to the actual wedding day I loved every minute of being a part of her special day.  Amy was incredibly independent and very organized with the planning.  She was quite impressive, taking care of the all details on her own with the help of Jacob. 

The other thing about Amy and Jacob's wedding that I adored was the photographer.  He was unbelievable! Everywhere you turned he was there, making people laugh and catching every special moment.  It was a wonderful day....one that I will always remember....seeing my sister so happy, marrying her best friend, and my family having the time of our life celebrating their joy and commitment to each other.

I will let the remaining pictures speak for themselves!!

1185795_298313060311838_1570911062_n

amysweddingsavvy

My sweet flower girl did a great job!

amysweddingboys2

amysweddingcousins

Cousins!!

amysweddingboys

1174637_298248383651639_1557604773_n

Landon was pretty darn good at the ceremony and content in the stroller during pictures.

1234348_298310760312068_1722281020_n

Daddy daughter smiles...melts my heart.

1238779_298248283651649_432186423_n

1239041_298252646984546_749696579_n

I love Jack's confidence and his laughter.  His spirit and enthusiasm for life draw people in... and though he will have struggles growing up with certain things I have no doubt that he will find success in whatever he attempts, including charming everyone he meets.

1174970_298307256979085_168820479_n

1175601_298252650317879_1022953144_n

1240625_298302583646219_1267048083_n

Chris and I had a blast together...after almost 17 years side by side I love that we still have so much fun with each other.

1234198_298313640311780_1931068958_n

photo (165)

My dancing dolls

photo (166)

58626_298313786978432_1760082262_n

1003222_298295613646916_1983269389_n

Sisters sharing a boot of beer.  Nothing better.

935265_10201262487586773_901645240_n

1005943_265131453629999_1192113490_n

1009908_265131083630036_1568893045_n

1175302_298312116978599_82249613_n

1016129_265131180296693_710543644_n

1095015_298272610315883_365709240_n

1174682_298239690319175_1646520926_n

1175586_298310033645474_1302432746_n

1185101_298310073645470_5407409_n

Our welcome into the reception was warm, however the best man was a little nervous with my dancing with stars idea.  He did great!

1185639_298286560314488_120954758_n

1176193_298247096985101_1636157258_n

1185995_298247916985019_289410736_n

1374173_309327135877097_1997525457_n

1186189_298248390318305_2037457174_n

1229949_298310830312061_1776571768_n

Jack chatting up the groomsmen.

1231310_298303253646152_1315262415_n

My brothers and sisters...the five of us!

1233365_298313546978456_1484532492_n

Landon soaking up the love.

530517_298313426978468_1063353304_n

Grandma and Grandpa Keane.  This was their last wedding together.  Grandpa is now in assisted living at Holy Spirit after heart surgery and a stroke. 

1233586_298239903652487_1364015999_n

1234284_298310876978723_141182631_n

1235274_298282980314846_1695872039_n

1235151_298274106982400_1435699013_n

Champagne in the limo...the limo ride was the best.  Good music and lots of laughter.

1236229_298311510311993_50272782_n

I was relieved when my speech was over.  I was proud I didn't bawl, and I made them laugh and cry.  Mission accomplished!

1236589_298245773651900_1955079652_n

The kids' photos were so hard to choose from...this one was easy to pick! 

1 comment:

  1. Julie-what beautiful pictures and beautiful memories! I love your sister's dress too! Just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete