Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father’s Day

fathersday

The snapshot of the best DAD surrounded by his adoring kids and the messiest toy room in the MidWest!

Father’s Day was pretty uneventful.  It was a quiet day of outside play and Chris had no requests for the day. He got a new riding mower as a present and that is what he swore he wanted. 

I cannot put into words how much I love my husband and the father of my children.  He is the best Dad and the kids are so lucky to have him as a stay at home Dad.  He says prayers with them every day in the car on the way to school.  The wrestle, do art projects, go to story time at the library, have dance parties to Pit Bull (I know, I know, Pit Bull is not the best artist for kids but I allow it), and go to the Sugar Shack for treats after Jack’s therapy.  He works hard to come up with new and fun activities to do with them that are fun but still educational.  They go to the Art Center, do puzzles and color galore.  His job is very difficult at times and I never take it for granted that he is always there for us. 

I love you Chris.  We love you Daddy!  Thank you for everything you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment