It was our second trip back to the Country Apple Orchard. It is an apple orchard and a pumpkin patch in Harrisburg, SD. Last year we went during a festival when they had tons of bounce houses and other outdoor activities. This year we weren’t able to go during a festival weekend, and our trip was very COLD but still really fun. The kids didn’t seem to be bothered by the cold but I froze and was the one to initiate going home after some delicious caramel apples.
My two cuties…he doesn’t look a thing like his Daddy but they are two peas in a pod!
They had a blast jumping off the straw piles…I don’t think they even tried it last year.
Savannah ate an entire apple by herself. Is it crazy that I am proud of her for that?
Landon could not get enough of that caramel….he didn’t care much for the apple though.
She was so proud to pick out a pumpkin for herself and for Jack since Jack couldn’t carry his own. What a sweet sister.
Landon’s famous “going limp with arms straight up” move. He uses this move to get out any situation where he is required to do something that he does not want to do. Sometimes its funny….most of the time it is really annoying.
Wishing I could photoshop myself in!
No comments:
Post a Comment