Monday, July 26, 2010

6 + 7 = A Journey


Good morning Chris,

I know you will look at this first thing in the morning.  I am sorry I didn't have it done earlier like I wanted to.  Looking through all our old pictures has been so fun.  I laughed a lot, cried a little, and couldn't stop smiling.  We are so lucky to have met each other so young.  I seriously feel like I grew up with you.  You have supported me and loved me through so many tough and happy times. We had so much fun and made so many wonderful memories.  I cannot imagine my life without you.  So, relax, and enjoy reliving the journey of the last thirteen years.  I tried to stay in chronological order, but I am tired and I know some are out of order.

Boy meets girl

Boy can't keep hands off girl

Boy learns
Homecoming 1997

We profess our love at age 16 and 18

Your high school graduation 1998

Your senior prom

The mall photo booth September 1998

My senior prom

My senior homecoming

New Year's Eve 1999

Boating on the Missouri

Rivercade 2000

Okoboji August 2002

June 2001 Pete's Wedding

June 2003

May 2004

My BCU graduation

My 21st birthday

Lookin good babe

An engagement party

Our official engagement photo
The worlds cheapest engagement session!

Chicago vs. Detroit

Luke's high school graduation

Downtown Sioux City

Bowling in Sioux City

Your BCU graduation

July 25, 2003
To this day, I am in love with my flowers!  The ringlet?  Not so much!

Our beautiful night by the Missouri

You hold me up

Bliss
You keep me smiling!

Jamaican vacay

Honeymoon dinner in Montego Bay

Your mom's 50th birthday party

Dan's wedding

Not sure about this one, we were both a little tipsy, I think

Christmas at Grandpa and Grandma Keanes

Dental School bar crawl 2006

Out in Iowa City

Denver, Colorado

Whitewater rafting trip

Hot tubbing in the mountains

Christmas 2006

Christmas 2006

Frolics 2006

Frolics 2008

Kelly and Chris' wedding

Joe and Rena's wedding

Ben and Leah's wedding

Frolics 2007

Winter 2008

Christmas 2007

New Year's Eve 2004

Okay, so I am really tired, too tired to put those out of order photos in order!  I could have kept going all night with our photos.  We have so many great shots, of us, growing and having fun with each other.   So this is what I know for sure:

1. My eyebrows have come a long way.
2. Your eyebrows have come a long way.
3. Thank God for self tanner
4. I wore some interesting hats.
5. We have had a lot of fun.
6. I love you more now than I ever have.
7. Saying yes when you asked me to be your girlfriend in July of 1997 was the best decision I have ever made, and marrying you was the next!
8. I am so lucky to have you, and our kids have the best daddy in the world.
9. I love our life together and I can't wait to see what is in store for us next.
10.  I am so proud to be your wife!

Happy Anniversary Chris! 

No comments:

Post a Comment