Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ultrasound #2 Baby Lohr #3 is a…….sweet baby BOY!

04-04-2012_02_03_02PM

04-04-2012_02_03_39PM

04-04-2012_02_04_20PM

Chris and I were very excited for our 20 week ultrasound on Monday.  One of my good friends at work offered to watch the kids so Chris could come with me.  As soon as we saw the baby’s tiny little body and the heart beating so strongly, I could feel the happy tears coming.  It was such a miracle to see our tiny baby on this huge screen.  Chris held my hand as the technician checked over every body part making sure everything looked normal and healthy.  I was so happy he could be there with me.  He always feels left out when he misses an appointment.  We were relieved that the baby was healthy and growing right on track. We were thrilled when she said it was a boy because we hoped that Jack would have a brother.  Of course we would have been happy either way, but we secretly hoped for a boy.  We already love our little guy so much and I can’t wait to see his little face and those little pipes in person!

1 comment: