Saturday, March 9, 2013

Landon is Six Months Old!

photo (87)

On Feb. 7th my sweet baby boy was six months old. Even though this picture is not clear, I love it because his cheeks are all rosy and his eyes have his cute twinkle.

photo (97)

photo (101)

photo (90)

I love to watch the kids sleep.  This was Landon’s first night unswaddled. It was a disaster, but at least I got a cute picture out of it. 

017

Landon, you are such a sweet and happy baby.  You still don’t really care for your car seat and tend to cry if you wake up there.  We do our best to keep you smiling!

018

021

You are my first blue eyed baby Landy Dandy and I love those baby blues!!

022

023

024

Happy six months of life to my sweet baby boy.  I love you to the stars and back Landon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment