We went to the circus at the Tyson Events Center on a Friday night in March. We went with our friends Cory and Kari and their two kiddos Meah, and Micah. To be honest, I love the circus. I did not get to go as a child, so going with my kids is fantastic. (Chris is not as impressed with the circus as I am ;o)) I love buying them the treats and the obnoxious loud light toys they sell. I didn’t even take many pictures since Jack was refusing to be in them and since I was pretty engrossed myself. A fun night, with the kids talking about all the exciting things they saw for days afterwards.
Friday, March 1, 2013
Circus Joy
We went to the circus at the Tyson Events Center on a Friday night in March. We went with our friends Cory and Kari and their two kiddos Meah, and Micah. To be honest, I love the circus. I did not get to go as a child, so going with my kids is fantastic. (Chris is not as impressed with the circus as I am ;o)) I love buying them the treats and the obnoxious loud light toys they sell. I didn’t even take many pictures since Jack was refusing to be in them and since I was pretty engrossed myself. A fun night, with the kids talking about all the exciting things they saw for days afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment