Amy’s bachelorette party was on Saturday May 18th in Des Moines. We met at the downtown Marriott and Christina surprised Amy with a super cute decorated room. Amy’s friends joined us and we headed to lunch for Mexican food. Relaxing outside after lunch, feeling the warm sun with a cold drink was so great. It was so nice to be with a group of nice girls, watching my little sister have such a good time.
We played a few games at the hotel room later that afternoon, and took turns getting showered and ready for our night out on the town. Dinner was fabulous, and the limo Jacob arranged for us made the night even more fun. Good music, drinks, and Crème dessert bar were just some of things we enjoyed that night. Laughter, dancing, and a drag show capped off the night.
It was a great night, and I was so happy I could be a part of it. Amy looked beautiful in this white dress and I couldn’t wait to see her in her REAL white dress!!
No comments:
Post a Comment