Chris and I celebrated our ten year anniversary on July 25th 2013. We went to dinner at Eldon’s and out for drinks at Pearl’s afterwards. It was a relaxing night, just the two of us. We knew we had our Cabo trip to look forward to in October so a low key date night was just what we needed to unwind after the work week.
I love being with my husband. We never run out of things to talk about. He makes me laugh. We read each other’s minds sometimes and we love it when we realize we’re doing it. We think alike and most of the time we agree on everything. We love to talk about the past. We like to reminisce about our journey together, the fun times, the stress, and the heartache we have been through with our little miracle baby Jack. We pray together. We like to plan the future or even dream about future trips with the kids, what we would still like to do with our home, and we even sometimes talk about retirement. We are dorks. But I love us. We are so good for each other and he means the world to me. I am so lucky to have him by my side in this journey called life.

No comments:
Post a Comment