We went to the Community Y to play basketball one cold afternoon.
Jack was in heaven!
Savannah chilled out on a blanket on the gym floor while Mom
whooped up on Dad in an intense game of HORSE!
Aunt TT (Christina) comes to Marshalltown a couple of times a week to hang out with Jack and Savannah and to help me and Chris get a few things done. She is a lifesaver!
Jack loves his Aunt TT! He loves her so much that in
this picture he had just sneezed right in her face!
We have been trying to get out and walk more with the kids. It is hard to find a good time and weather on the weeknights but a couple of times a week we have been going to the park or just around the
neighborhood. Jack is obsessed with looking for all the American flags in the neighborhood. He gets really excited when he sees them!
I love this picure. I hope my little boy will stop growing so fast.
I know someday he won't want his mommy kissing his cheek!
Jack is obsessed with pointing at the moon. I think it is the first
thing he looks for when we go outside, day or night!
Chris has been taking the kids to Tot Town, an indoor gym, in
Marshallown on Friday mornings. Jack loves it, and lately has been
waking up in the morning saying, " Mom, Tot Town?" I have to tell
him, "No, Jack, it's Saturday," "it's Sunday" and I am sure tomorrow,
"Jack it's Monday, not until Friday!"
Savannah has just cut her first tooth and its a good thing, because the child loves to gnaw on toothbrushes!
My happy girl!










No comments:
Post a Comment