Monday, July 18, 2011

Jack Lohr- Equestrian Champion

Jack's ribbon for completing his second round of equestrian therapy

Jack's last session of equestrian therapy was Saturday July 9th.  He completed 12 sessions total and he made me so proud.  He had absolutely no fear and always was so enthusiastic about going to the stables and riding Buddy or Rosie.  Jack was cheerful and polite to the therapists and always had a cute grin on his face.  He worked hard and listened to instructions. I am really proud of you Jack!!

 Jack's "trophy" given to him after completion of his first round of horse therapy.  When his therapist handed it to him, he was still on Buddy.  He held up his trophy and said, " I did it Mom!"  It was precious.  Only I am not sure if he knew what he did, he just was really proud of himself.

We might have Jack continue with some more equestrian therapy this spring since he enjoyed it so much.  The company hired a professional photographer who shot on two different Saturdays and he got some great pictures of Jack.  I asked the owner if I could have a few of the shots and she said she would work on it.  I will post them if they agree to send some to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment