Swinging at Elmwood after a long afternoon of swimming
All tuckered out, watching UP with Grandma
Headed straight to the Ankeny Family Aquatic Center following church on Sunday. Started the afternoon off right with a picnic lunch.
We were soaked within minutes
Savvy had so much fun playing with Grandma on the steps and with the railings with Savvy saying, "I did it!!" everytime she climbed up the steps.
Jack's obsession was going down the waterslide ALONE!
Way to go Jack!
Jack has mastered this funny wave...like a parade wave or something. It's adorable.
Jack LOVED the lazy river. He didn't want to get off the tube. He loves being drenched by all the waterfalls and sprinklers.
Jack loved waiting for this huge bucket to fill and then dump all over him and Daddy!
Jack's waiting face....
Kisses for TT!
Jack's smile: PRICELESS!
Savvy on the other hand did not love the lazy river and spent the whole trip around trying to get off.
Jack went off by himself in the grass and laid down for a rest. Daddy joined him and they had a nice chat.
My tired guy.
Savannah's first snow cone, it was a hit.
Jack loved his too, there was no sharing with Mom unfortunately.
We had an awesome day and I was so glad that Mom, Christina, and Nate could join us. I think I am going into summer withdrawal just thinking about summer being over soon.














No comments:
Post a Comment