Amber, Eliana, Missy, me, Larysa, and Maira. Tiff and Teri weren’t working. Roxy was at the front desk, Maria and Laurie opted out of pictures!
Cake made by Eliana: strawberry mango!
Yes, that is frosting on my face! Thanks Amber!
I will have a lot of happy memories from my time with my coworkers at PHC. We have had a lot of fun together working hard and well as a team. I am relieved to be leaving public health for the simple reason that you work very hard and have very virtually no ability to make positive change through administration. It is difficult when you feel like you are trying so hard to provide good patient care and yet that is not enough. You must be a silent dentist in community health to be well liked. I am a lot of things. Silent is not one of them.
Closing the door on PHC is allowing me to move onto bigger and better things. We are so excited to be moving back to our hometown, surrounded by family and old friends. Chris and I are thrilled with the opportunity that is presenting itself to us in private practice. I am very ready to be in a position of leadership and autonomy as a dentist. I cannot even put into words how happy I am that I will give birth to our third child in Sioux City!! We are so grateful for all of God’s blessings upon our family and we eagerly look forward to the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment