Sitting at the picnic table enjoying a snow cone on a warm spring evening. I had to capture my kiddos faces before they are brown from the summer sun! Savannah has the best facial expressions. She uses every muscle in her face, her eyes, eyebrows and lips to tell us exactly how she is feeling at all times. I love watching her think and process information!
This is before Jack’s buzz summer haircut. I don’t care what any orthodontist says, I love his crossbite. At least for now!
And the face of my best friend. That smile, those warm brown eyes with a couple of more crinkles around them now compared with a few years ago. In the sun I can just barely see a few light colored (gray
) hairs along the sides of his head. As we age together, I can’t help but think he is just getting better!
No comments:
Post a Comment