surrounded by our families and to watch the kids have so much fun.
I picked up the cake from HyVee and it said, "Happy Birthday Samantha and Jack!" I was so annoyed because last year, they lost Jack's cake. Ahhhh, so I had them fix it and it turned out okay but I was worried at first.
What in the world could that big present be???
No one could guess what this big present was!
Chris, Greg and Nick
Joe and Rena
Christina bought Jack and Savannah each a Leap Frog stuffed animal that you program with your laptop to say their name and play songs and talk about the child's favorite foods, colors, and animals. The kids absolutely LOVE them! Jack's is green and named Scout. Savannah's is purple and is named Violet. What a great aunt!
Jack's new friend Scout!
Uncle Joe, Jack, Scout, and Aunt Rena
Aunts Courtney, Amy and Christina
We accidentally cut out cutie Brook from the photo! Whoops.
The two grandmas!
Aunt Amy and Jack
Uncle Luke and Jack
Time for the pinata!!
Brook impressed us with her batting skills!
Jack started yelling while he hit it, like it helped him hit it harder or something.
A little help from Pop!
Aunt Christina holding our birthday girl, awake from her nap.
Time to start the sugar high!
PRESENTS!!
The fishing poles and tackle boxes from Mom and Dad were the most ignored presents. I suppose I can understand that!
Savannah LOVES her new chair!
Happy Girl!
The other big box was....... a mini trampoline!
Savannah thought that was hers too!
After presents we went outside for pool and sprinkler time.
Of course Jack had to get his mowing done for the day.
Think its time for a new bigger pool! Maybe next spring.
Brooklynn kept us entertained with her renditions of songs from "Annie" and playing with Jack and Savannah. She was a great singer and definitely has talent!
Time to sing Happy Birthday! My camera went dead so I have to round up our family photo from someone else.
Thank you so much to everyone who came and made the kids' day special. We love you!!












































No comments:
Post a Comment