Our baby girl is one today!
Last night as I wrote in your birthday card Savvy, I remembered the feelings I had, waiting for you to arrive. The tears started to come as I wrote to you. The card will go in your baby book for you to read someday. Everyday, you make me and Daddy laugh. Everyday, you drive your brother crazy, stealing his juice, trying to eat his cars, and climbing into his favorite Superman chair. Everyday, I thank God for you. Everyday, we are so happy to watch you grow and develop. We have had so much joy watching you learn to do things so easily, when watching Jack learn to do things and reach milestones was bittersweet.
Happy Birthday honey! We love you so much!
What a grown up girl!
Superstar walker!
Ohhh, so serious...where is the smile?
"Oh, Mom is that for me??!!!"
"I want it RIGHT NOW!"
SERIOUSLY!
"Yummy....finally....that birthday song took a long time."
"I LOVE IT MOMMY!"
"I suppose I can spare a cupcake for Jack."
"Just as long as there is enough for me!"
Clapping for herself. "Yeaaaaaa, that was soooooo good!"












No comments:
Post a Comment