Savannah officially began walking on August 11, 2010. It is like she woke up that morning and said, "well, I think I am going to walk today." She went from taking two to three steps to seven, eight, and upwards of ten and more. We were very impressed. Lolli and Pop were present for Jack's walking debut, and believe it or not, they were there to see Savannah test the waters with her chubby little legs. At first she had to walk with her hands up in the air to keep her balance. It was so funny. Slowly the arms have come down.
In the last week her walking has steadily improved. At the waterpark last weekend, it was so fun to watch her squat over the fountains and play in the water and then stand herself back up again. The other day she was standing in the middle of the hallway and started walking towards the office. Chris must have turned on some music, because we both heard it start to play. Savannah stopped immediately, put her hands in the air and starting to shake her head and little body. It was hilarious.
I wish the quality was better on these videos. I really need a new camera. But until then, these will have to do. I am sure every gets the idea.....she can walk now. Sometimes I do have to laugh at my blog updates. When I was growing up, the idea of keeping a blog all about your kids would just be ridiculous. Actually, they would probably be called BRAG updates. Hahahaha. I am sure that is what they should be called. Someone, I won't say who, told me the other day I should cut back on all the oooohhhhhing and ahhhhhhing I do over my kids. I agreed to work on it. So..... this is me saying that I am going to stop going on and on about my babies. I promise. However, a sweet reminder that this is MY blog, and I can write whatever I want and no one is forced to read it.......I love you Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment