Monday, October 25, 2010

Carroll's Pumpkin Farm

Playing outside in the backyard on Saturday after I raked a pile of leaves.

Savvy was done!

Jack making his baby sister feel better with some back patting.


Have you ever seen such a happy girl?

Jack found the mowing over leaves a little more challenging.

Last night we went to Carroll's Pumpkin Farm in Grinnell.  We had a blast.  I have never been to a pumpkin patch and I LOVED it.  I wish we could have stayed longer.  Both kids seemed to have a great time.  The goats were very popular!







This is the best photo of all, Jack was amazed when he squeezed the udder and out came the "milk!"

"Watch Mom!"

My two punkins

Everytime the train of cows stopped, Jack begged for more!

 




Jack loved this thing too.  Once all the huge adults got off of it, Chris and Jack practically had it to themselves.




My husband....the big kid!













The kids were wiped out when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment