I broke into the Firestation and kidnapped the Fire Chief and his dalmation puppy!
I thought they may want a break from their hard work to get some treats!
Jack insisted on pulling the wagon
When we got home Savannah ran into the bathroom to sit in her favorite spot, the footstool. I think she was cold.
Savannah and Jack reached right into the treats for the other kids and starting eating!
She should have been a piggy, oink oink.
Jack said he wanted to feed the puppy M & M's.
He looks like he is making her beg for them. I couldn't stop laughing. Her poor mouth was so full!
Savannah after two Snickers and one bag of M & M's!
I had to run out after a little girl who lost her treat. Savannah did not like this.
Then I made a funny face and she was happy again. My little drama queen.
We had a great time, but I am exhausted. We only made it to five houses. Jack swore he didn't have to go to the bathroom before we left, and then of course he had to go after five houses. Both kids had runny noses, and with Jack insisting on pulling the wagon and Savannah refusing to ride in the wagon, we were a slow moving group. Five houses took us 30 minutes!!
Time to hit the sheets. Big day tomorrow. Chris is turning 21. Whoops, I meant 31. Sorry babe. You still look 21 to me, but thank God you don't act like it. I hope you like your surprise tomorrow. You are the best husband and the best father. Thank you for updating my IPOD, programming the DVR to watch all the shows I hope to watch but never have time to, and for going to grocery store to buy all the ingredients for your own birthday dinner. I love you. Happy Birthday.

















No comments:
Post a Comment