I am WAAAAYYY behind on my blogging so I will attempt to catch up!
I had to go out of town for a three day trip to Chicago for the National Health Service Corps for my loan repayment contract. I dreaded going until we worked it out for Chris to come with me! Chris' parents came to Marshalltown to watch the kids and Chris and I had a mini vacation!
Roxanne and Greg came last Wednesday night (Oct. 6) and Roxanne kicked off her four day weekend with Jack at his FIRST field trip. I was initially supposed to go with him but the trip was rescheduled for when I was scheduled to be gone in Chicago. Jack was very excited to ride on the bus with his Lolli.
Can't you just feel the enthusiasm??
Everybody line up!
The bus ride
Jack already seems to be a flirt!
Hmmm, whose child is always distracted?
Again, why bother looking at the camera?
Jack seemed to be very interested in this scary mask, especially the nose.
Maybe because Jack has been focused on his runny nose all week.
Look at them apples!
I am impressed with the organization with all these three year olds.
The bus ride home, Jack found a friend.
THANKS LOLLI!













No comments:
Post a Comment