Sunday, March 18, 2012

Snuggle time!

010

I don’t know who looks forward to this time of night more, me or the kids.  I LOVE getting in my pajamas, after the kids are bathed with jammies on, and climbing into “Mommy’s bed” to watch a show and have a snack before bed.  They both fit so snug under my arm, they smell so fresh and pink (Johnson’s baby lotion…I can’t stop buying it, and I know they aren’t babies anymore), and we just laugh and whisper together about the show as we eat grapes or some other not too messy snack.  Our favorite shows continue to be the same: Wizard of Oz, Annie, Tangled, Toy Story 3,  and Marley and Me has recently been added to the mix.  We have to be careful about that one since they say a few things we really don’t want the kids to repeat, but they love watching that crazy dog!  The Bee Movie has also become a favorite…one I like too! 

Someday they are going to be 15 and 17…..they won’t want to snuggle with me anymore.  I think I will continue this tradition for as long as I am able!

No comments:

Post a Comment