Who looks the MOST jubilant in this photo? Yep, that’s right. When mommy is happy EVERYONE is happy!!
Two Thursday nights ago we got an offer on our house ten minutes after a family viewed it. It was a good offer and we TOOK it!! Chris and I were so excited we could hardly sleep that night! It is such a relief to have the house sold so we can finally feel free to leave Marshalltown. I put in my 90 day notice at work and we close on June 7th!!! So much to tell, so much has happened in our family in the last month. I have eight more blog updates to write!! We have been crazy busy but this is good because the first half of my pregnancy is almost over and it has flown by. I feel great and pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment