Savannah and I have been watching the daffodils around the tree in the front yard. The shoots started to poke through about a week and a half ago. We now have beautiful yellow flowers all around the tree! She was so excited to see the blooms, and she shouted “Mommy I see flowers!! Mommy I smell them?” as we drove up the street on Saturday afternoon. We all got out of the car, and went over to the tree to examine and smell our new flowers. Jack sweetly said, “Mommy I not wreck them.” And I replied, “Thank you Jack.” ![]()
The kids enjoy the neighbor’s swing set more than ours!
Chris and I looked down to see that they had their legs in exactly the same position. Too funny!
Savannah’s obsession with balancing!
I have already priced lessons at Siouxland Gymnastics Academy for this girl!
We have had some great evenings out in this warm weather the last few nights. Jack and Savvy even touched their first fish!! We went down to the park and the pond and ran into our neighbor Larry who was fishing. Jack and Savannah were mesmerized by the Larry putting the worm on his hook and casting his line out into the water. Sure enough, just as we were saying goodbye, he felt a bite and reeled in a good sized bullhead. Jack and Savvy could not take their eyes off the wiggling slimy fish and both wanted to touch it. They each got a good feel before Larry released it back into the pond. I have a feeling Pa will have two little fishing buddies on his hands when we move to Sioux City! Better gas up your boat Pa!
No comments:
Post a Comment