Greg and Rox made their annual Valentine’s Day visit to Marshalltown. We always are so excited for this visit because we know it means treats from Palmer Candy Co. and a date night for me and Chris!! Lolli and Pop had gift bags for the kids full of treats and a DVD for each child, 101 Dalmatians for Savannah and Marley and Me for Jack. The kids also had adorable new outfits with shoes for Spring. I would actually love Savvy’s outfit in an adult version, white capri pants, a navy and white striped sweater and adorable yellow polka dot shoes, to match the yellow jacket! Jack’s Sperrys will look sharp with his new shorts and button down, all courtesy of the Gap! Thanks Lolli and Pop!
Chris and I went to see The Vow and I loved it. You wouldn’t have guessed by all the crying I did in the theater and on the way home. It was a great love story to see on Valentine’s Day! I think Chris was worried I was having a pregnancy emotional breakdown. We really appreciate any time alone, and sitting in a theater, eating popcorn and just taking in a good movie with NO interruptions is so luxurious. We really enjoyed our date night.
Savannah digging into her treats!
Jack in mid chew
Savannah getting comfy to enjoy her spread
Trying to open the twist ties
This is one from Lolli’s Iphone, even though it is blurry, I love it because of the three great big genuine smiles from Pop, Savvy and Lolli! Jack was in his own world I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment