Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Family Lunch at Minerva’s

Family lunches at my sister Christina’s favorite restaurant was always something I had to hear about, and feel sad that I missed while living in Marshalltown.  Not anymore!!!  Now I get to attend these lunches with my WHOLE family!!  This particular Sunday, Courtney, Chris, and Lyle could not join us for lunch…. but I had my both of my brothers with me, and both of my sisters, and my mom, and my precious niece and nephew, Noah and Brooklynn.  Good food, great company, and fabulous conversation!

055

Me, Noah, and little bro Luke

053

Amy with her Rico Suave fiance, Jacob

051

Jarrod with Miss Brook, age 7 going on 17

050

My gorgeous Mom, with Under Armor child model Noah

056

Christina and Mom.

Have I expressed lately just how much I love my family?  xoxoxoXOXOXOXOXOxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment