We chose his name a long time ago. Actually, if Savannah was going to be a boy, that was to be her name. We LOVE it…I can’t wait to meet him. 34 more days to go…..
I hope he likes bright colors like his Mama!
Chris finished the painting in Landon’s room and I finally ordered his chair last night. It was more complicated than ordering Jack or Savvy’s chair in the past, because I ordered theirs from a baby boutique in Coralville and it was a quick easy process. Well, Sioux City doesn’t have a dealer for Best Chairs, Storytime series, and those are the chairs I ADORE! But there is a furniture store that sells Best Chairs and they can get the Storytime series, I just had to have them order fabric swatches and have them go online to try to match Savvy’s chair from the order invoice stapled to the undersurface of her chair. Uggghhhh, three trips to the furniture store. But we did find a beautiful new dining table that Chris is putting together as we speak. It has a bench for the kids and a butterfly leaf so I am excited to finally have a bigger table for when we have guests. It looks great with the new rug too!! Our four person dining table was not going to cut it anymore. All is left is curtains, a lamp, and a rug for Landon’s room and we will be set!! Oh, and diapers of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment