Sunday afternoon the kids and I hit up Arby’s for roast beef sandwiches and then headed to the Art Center for some very grown up culture. Yea right.
Jack and Savvy decided they wanted to be like Pop and “dunk” their sandwiches into my au jus. They are lucky I was done with my roast beef and swiss because you should have seen what my au jus looked like when they were done with it. Gross. (The kids had a discussion about what exact term Pop used when he would dip his sandwich into his soup. Jack was very excited when Savannah remembered the word dunk. I swear he must have said it 100 times at Arbys.)
Kinda looks like I copied and pasted them onto the sign. Ha!
I knew Jack would be obsessed with this thing in the kids area.
He sucked Savannah in.
Building a castle.
Pastel legos.
Jack practicing his first and finally learning his last name
I asked the kids to stand next to their favorite painting in the school age exhibit. It was really neat to watch them wander around and choose their favorite.
Jack kept putting his hand up to his mouth to whisper to me….I had told them the Art Center was like the library and you have to WHISPER!
A perfect Sunday ![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment