Our baby is seven months old!!
Landon is loving his baby food and high chair time.
Jack is still so in love with his baby brother.
Landon has two teeth!! O and P have arrived. Time to brush those toothies.
A huge transition this month~from swaddling to a sleep blanket.
My angel baby sleeps.
He hates his car seat. On this day he actually fell asleep without tears.
He loves every minute of roughhouse play…the giggles begin immediately.
See how strong I am? Almost ready learn how to crawl.
I am so happy my parents set my arms free. I love my new sleep sack!
This swing is awesome! Lets do this everyday Mom!
How could you not fall in love with these baby blues?
My little lovey is ready to model for any baby catalog.
And after I finish modeling I want to take on the corporate world…if I can get my hands on a suit to go with my tie.
No comments:
Post a Comment