My favorite thing we did this summer on my Fridays off from work was to hang out in the backyard with the kids and watch them go wild with the garden hose and the kiddie pool. Watching them play was so fun. They were so excited…just to play in the yard with the bubble machine and the hose. Such simple cheap fun! I would sit in the lawn chair, drink iced tea and eat popsicles and laugh so hard at their silliness. I loved watching them run and take flying leaps into the water. They are so brave and wild! I love the fact that my children are BURSTING with personality. They are so funny and smart….and fearless and FAST! I know I am gushing but I haven’t gushed about my kids in a while. It was such a great way to pass the afternoon away. We would be so tired out by 2:30 or 3:00 that it was the perfect time to snuggle in the sheets for an afternoon nap. There were several times this summer when all four of us, Landon in my belly, Jack to my left, Savannah to my right, all snuggled together in the bed for a nap. I loved every minute of it.
Summer sibling love
Jack and the bubble machine, his favorite summer toy
Smiles from my Savvy girl
No comments:
Post a Comment