Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Week Two ~Family of Five

010

Week One at home involved Landon entertaining us while he exhibiting a strong dislike for tummy time and an inability to control his arms.  Haha.  Sorry buddy, it was just so funny and cute to watch your long arms and big hands flail everywhere. 

009

007

You even look grumpy in your sleep. 

012

We tried six times to get a photo with your face in a relaxed expression.

013

Eventually, we gave up.

014

Daddy just asked me why I am putting funny looking pictures of you in the blog.  I laughed, and said, “they are all like that!”  My sweet baby, you are so beautifully perfect, you are just not photogenic yet!

015

Every morning my routine is for me or Dad to change your diaper, I nurse you, then hand you off to your eager siblings, who fight over who gets to “hold” you first.  I pump while they sit next to me holding you.  Then Jack and Savannah fight over who gets to put the milk in the freezer. 

016

Savannah likes to tickle you.  She hasn’t really seemed to notice that you don’t laugh yet.

017

Landon, I adore your soft feet. I always rub them when I nurse you.  You wiggle your toes and I gently tickle them when you start to fall asleep. 

019

Jack seems to have formed a special bond with you Landon.  He is much more interested in you compared to Savannah, which was somewhat of a surprise to me.  He wants to help with every diaper change, quickly retrieving the step stool from the bathroom and carrying it to your room to put it next to the changing table.  Jack stands patiently, asking questions and trying to help. After you are changed and dressed I lay you down in the crib, and turn on your rainforest friends music box. Jack moves the stool to the side of your crib, and he holds your hand while you rest and he talks to you while I make the beds and put away jammies.

020

022

023

Jack loves to hold your hand and talk in a soft gentle voice, close to your ear.  It is so sweet to watch you two together.  I can’t wait to watch you two interact and grow in your relationship as brothers.

024

Chris takes Jack on errands sometimes, leaving me home with Savannah and Landon.  They go to therapy, to clean the office, the grocery store, bank and post office, and me and Savvy have tea parties, make Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head look presentable for tea time, and we do every puzzle we own.  It is GREAT. 

027

She and I have perfected English accents and we laugh at the silly phrases we come up with when we have “teatime.” Savannah, I love to play with you!

036

037

038

039

Little loveys

040

041

042

Week One ~Family of Five = BLISS

No comments:

Post a Comment