Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Week 1 ~ Family of Five

005edit

Cousins!! They are a good looking crew!

006edit

Luke, Courtney, Brook and Noah came to visit us a couple of days after coming home from the hospital.  They brought us Panera bagels and presents for the kids and Landon.  We are spoiled that is for sure.  I am getting used to Courtney spoiling me.  Sonic treats in the hospital, Sugar Shack cupcakes for fixing her sister’s tooth, and Panera Bread breakfast.  Keep it coming Court!

Courtney found the cutest accessories for Landon’s room and his car seat that match the theme of his nursery.  She is always thinking!  Pictures to come.

jack

Jack had a new Rock and Roll Elmo from Dr. T and Cindy.

savvypresent

Savannah was thrilled to open a Dora doll from Dr. T and Cindy as her big sister gift.

Dr. T and his wife Cindy have been so generous to me and Chris.  They have taken us out to dinner, gifted the kids with Crayola dry erase boards and preschool workbooks at dinner, sent me flowers at the hospital, and visited me at the hospital bringing wonderful gifts for Landon and the kids.  My staff has spoiled me, Landon, and Jack and Savannah as well. Pillow Pets for the kids, body wash and lotion for me, clothes, diapers, wipes, a toy all for Landon, and a restaurant gift card for me and Chris.  Between that and some gifts from other friends and family,  we all feel spoiled rotten. Whew, I have been busy writing thank you notes!

One of our nightly rituals is to check on the kids before we go to sleep.  I usually do it, but every once in a while Chris will go in if I am busy.  I LOVE to kiss my kids and tuck the covers around them when they are sleeping.  I love the smell of their lotion and warmth of their cheeks when I kiss them.  I love knowing they are safe and snug in beds and I sleep better when I have checked on them myself.  The third night home from the hospital I had to take sleeping photos of my sweet babies.  I have to keep this memory close to my heart, someday I will be sleeping on the couch waiting up for them to make sure they are home before their curfew. Smile

cousins6

Jack usually falls asleep with the covers over his head.  This night was no exception.  I had to pull them back in order to get this picture. With Pablo on this night. 

cousins5

Wiped out from a long day of play, Savannah sleeps peacefully on her back.

cousins4

Swaddled, my precious baby Landon makes three!

No comments:

Post a Comment