Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Pictures

045

Lolli and Pop came to visit on Friday night on their way to Iowa City for the game.  Jack and Savvy were thrilled to see them. It was a quick visit but well worth it.

046

048

052

Can’t you just feel their enthusiasm for life and laughter?!!

053

054

I especially love Savannah’s teeth in this photo!

056

This is Savvy’s bright idea, nobody told her to climb on.  She just jumped on herself and held on tight.

058

Jack wondered why he had to peddle so much harder.

057

060

I am not sure why, but I am already starting to mourn the loss of our house.  We are not leaving yet, and still there is this little feeling that it will be coming soon and I should enjoy our house for as long as it lasts.  This is actually the first photo I have taken of the the house.  I suppose because before the blog was not private and posting a photo of your house is not exactly safe.  There are a lot of weirdos/criminals out there.  But you can’t see our street number and the blog is private so I think we are okay.  I love this house.  Sure, there are things I would change, but overall we have felt pretty lucky to have the space for the kids, a fun backyard with neighbor kids, and the changes we made to it made it perfect for us.  The yellow gingerbread quality even has grown on me.  The uphill driveway has not.  Thank you yellow house, for keeping us warm and safe, and for giving us a home to make memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment