Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Keane

007

Over Labor Day weekend we went to Sioux City to visit Chris’ uncle and his family and to celebrate my mom and my brother’s birthday.  We made sure to make time to visit my grandparents, my wonderful Grandma and Grandpa Keane.  I think this is the first photo I have of both the kids with Grandma and Grandpa.  My grandparents have had a tremendous influence in my life, and they were there for my mom and our family after my parents’ divorce.  They paid for my Catholic education and I remember Grandma buying our school uniforms and taking me to Younkers to get a winter coat, hat and gloves.  They took care of us in so many ways, and I will forever feel grateful for their love and support.  They have been married for over 60 years and their love for their family and each other is such an inspiration to me.  I feel blessed to have them for grandparents. 

005

No comments:

Post a Comment