Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall 2012 Kid’s Pictures

We asked a college friend who is an amateur photographer to take pictures of the kids in early September.  I totally dropped the ball when it came to scheduling maternity and newborn pictures for Landon.  I think this past summer was the busiest/craziest summer of our lives and I dropped several of the many balls I was juggling.  I tell Chris that is why Landon cannot be our last baby.  I must have professional maternity and newborn pictures for our last baby.  I dream of a photo of all my children around my big belly.  Chris always said he would take one but it never happened. Hahaha.  When I say that we’ll have another Chris gets this funny smile with panicked eyes…..like, “hon are you serious?!!”

They say newborn pictures turn out the best when the baby is 3-12 days old.  Well, in these photos Landon was a little over three weeks old.  Way too awake and alert for many of the positions that you see newborns posed. All I hoped for was a few shots that were cute.  Ali did a great job and I love so many of them!!

IMG_0159edit

IMG_0162edit

IMG_0168_edited-1

IMG_0166_edited-2-682x1024

IMG_0163_edited-1

IMG_0170

IMG_0171

IMG_0177

IMG_0178

IMG_0181

This sweet boy is all Chris.

IMG_0182_edited-1

IMG_0186_edited-1

IMG_0193

I claim this child as all mine. 

IMG_0214_edited-2

IMG_0217

IMG_0227_edited-1

IMG_0231

IMG_0234_edited-1

IMG_0240

Poor baby…but I love this picture….he is so sweet when he cries.

IMG_0240_edited-1

IMG_0253

IMG_0254

IMG_0277

IMG_0287

IMG_0298

IMG_0303_edited-1

IMG_0306_edited-1

No comments:

Post a Comment