Sunday, September 16, 2012

Who’s who?

Jack 011

Jackson Christopher 7lbs 7 oz, 19 3/4 in. August 30th 2007

Jack 043

No, this is not Landon, its big brother Jack!

Jack 040

This looks so much like Landon to! But this is our little Jackson.  I can see Jack in Landon especially when his head is turned in such a way that you can see his cute little neck.

Picture 004

 Savannah Therese, 8 lbs, 7 oz, 20 in. August 25, 2009

Picture 034 (2)

I love her full cheeks.

Picture 010

In this one, she looks like her brothers as newborns.

landons1stpic2

Landon Gregory, 7 lbs 4 oz, 20 in, August 7th 2012

landontwoweeks

007 (2)

It is fun to look back at all the pictures and see the similarities and differences between the kids.  At this point Chris and I think Landon looks a lot like Jack, but he definitely is not as laid back of a baby as Jack.  Landon cries a lot more and wants to be held pretty much all the time.  We indulge him in this constant snuggling as much as we can.  I can’t wait to watch him start to make more facial expressions, and am holding on for that first real smile that I know is coming soon (and less crying)!

No comments:

Post a Comment