Just a side note~ I am cheating on my blog and predating these so they will stay in order since I am catching up. I just posted a few August ones that I was behind on….so if you missed them, go back to August! I am almost caught up to September!
Jack and Savannah had their first day of preschool on September 4th at Angel House. They are going M, W, and F mornings from 8:45-12:15. Savannah is in the three year old classroom and Jack is in the four and five year old classroom. Can you see/feel the excitement?
She was pumped! Savannah even picked out her own outfit.
If only I had a pair of black skinny jeans and a Dora backpack.
They were so excited to see the other kids walking up to school with their parents that they were completely distracted. Jack actually said, “Mom, no more pictures…my teacher is waiting for me!”
Jack, this is your third year of preschool and we are so excited for you! We are hopeful to add Tuesday and Thursday morning preschool (like last year) once we have a good routine down with therapy and Landon. This is the year to master writing and cutting, two things that have been challenging for you.
He actually requested this picture be taken because he saw me take one of Savvy’s backpack.
In all honesty, I was not as sad as I thought I might be. Jack and Savannah had a great summer, but it was time to get back into a routine. Savannah was so ready for school. I have no doubt the teacher is going to be impressed by her abilities already. I know, its annoying to brag about your child, but she really is smart as a whip. I want her to continue to be challenged and to have fun with the other kids. Jack has always loved preschool and I hope he likes Angel House and his new teacher as much as he liked MACS.
Jack bounded into his classroom, and Savannah marched right in after a quick kiss. The stories they told me in the car on the way home from pickup reassured me that they were going to be just fine.
I am so happy to have this month to drop them off and pick them up from school, since once I am back at work full time I will only get to do this on Fridays. Happy New School Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment