Christina and I have had two or three lunches together at her favorite (I love it too) restaurant Minerva’s since I moved home to Sioux City. We love catching up together in person about our busy lives. She has recently moved to Manhattan, KS for yet another promotion with Farm Bureau. She is climbing the corporate ladder faster than I even knew was possible. She currently has a position most 45 year old men would envy. Sorry, but I have to brag. I am just so proud of her hard work and success. I am also jealous of her company car. Someday I will get rid of the 1997 Honda Accord. It is so wonderful to just talk and eat, talk, and eat and eat some more. It is wonderful to have her support and love, and to ask her advice now that I am a small business owner and I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to managing employees. She has given me great advice and ideas for efficiency and improvement around the office. I really look up to Christina and admire so many qualities she possesses. I hope these fun lunches continue for years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment